Sometimes I travel. Sometimes I run. And sometimes I write about it.
October 9th, 2014
October 6th, 2014
October 2nd, 2014
September 28th, 2014
July 14th, 2014
In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- Harry Potter (and all of the things) by J.K. Rowling
- Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L’Engle
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Things they Carried by Tim O’Brien
July 5th, 2014
June 28th, 2014
June 24th, 2014
June 11th, 2014
May 11th, 2014
I want to hire someone to make and bring me tea whenever I have to work on a Sunday night (bonus if they prod me whenever my attention turns from word docs to the internet).